Let us help you make 2021 your best year yet
This year more than ever, we are all reflecting on the past year and organising for the coming months. Creating exciting new plans, fresh ideas, and new set of goals.
At Verace, Reflection, Reviewing and Rebuilding is how we work with business owners; we call it Verify, Assist and Succeed.
We want you to turbocharge your 3Rs with three no cost, no obligation consultancy sessions to help you make 2021 your best year yet. And the new start to a fabulous decade of prosperity.
We’ll work with you to:
- Build an overview of your now, why, and how.
- Uncover the hidden strengths and weaknesses within your business.
- Discover the burning issues that are limiting your success.
- Explore the future, both from a personal and a business perspective.
We’ll deliver your bespoke report via a zoom meeting with one of our experienced consultants:
- Sharing key insights using internal information and external factors (competition, economic factors, the lending environment, lateral opportunities, personal circumstances, and so on).
- Deliver 4 key prioritised recommendations, that will propel the business from the current state towards a position where the personal and business goals can be met.
Follow up to:
- Consolidate thinking and develop ideas.
- Discuss any further support if appropriate.
These sessions are invaluable to business owners*. They provide clarity, focus, priority, and help the owner to understand what they can do themselves, and what they may need additional help with (internally and/or externally). Our commitment to you is to make these sessions the most valuable time you spend working on your business this year.
Interested? Want to find out more?
Contact Mark by emailing email@example.com or by calling 07467 952352.
Terms and conditions
*to qualify you must satisfy two of the following criteria:
- Have a Ltd company
- Employ at least 3 people
- Have a turnover of £500,000 or more
- Be actively trading and looking to turnaround, grow, consolidate, or exit your business
Sessions 1 and 2 must be completed by end January 2021 and Session 3 by end February 2021. Availability is limited and we reserve the right to withdraw the offer in the event of over-subscription. All booked sessions will be honoured in the event we withdraw the offer.